RIVERFRONT YOGA AT THE PARK WITH I’M SO YOGA NEWARK INSTRUCTOR LESLIE HERNANDEZ ON MONDAYS AT 6:30PM.
Pursuing yoga based in Newark, NJ.
Leslie seeks to change the direction of yoga practice in Newark, NJ.
Even the slightest distraction may interrupt your experience. Please read the following tips to create the best environment for yourself and others in class:
- Be Punctual to Every Class: Be on time to class or make it a habit to arrive early.
- Turn Off all Electronics: minimize conversation or go silent altogether
- Remove Socks and Shoes: Bare feet will help you grip your mat.
- Enter Quietly: When you enter, settle down quietly. Do not, slam your mat down on the floor.
- Mind Personal Hygiene: Good hygiene shows respect to ourselves & others, it should never be compromised. Go easy on perfume & cologne.
- Dress Appropriately: Wear comfortable fitness clothes that are not revealing.
- Refrain From Eating Before Class: Allowing 2 hours to digest before class will make it easier and more comfortable to partake in the class. Should you need a light snack beforehand, have a handful of nuts or a little fruit.
- Relax and HAVE FUN: Remember you came to enjoy yourself and work on your physical & mental health.
My soul honors your soul.
I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides.
I honor the light, love, truth, beauty and peace within you, because it is also within me.
In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, we are one.
article source: http://www.imsoyoganewark.com